Digital Photo Upload/stationer Requirements
Digital Photo Upload
Digital photo cards make for memorable greetings and birth announcements and party invitations, which is why many recipients save them as keepsakes long after they have been sent. Ensure that the quality of your cards will make a lasting impression by abiding by these general guidelines:
- The digital camera you use to take your photo should be at least 3 megapixels (this means that a camera phone will generally not suffice)
- Make sure that your camera is set to the highest quality setting.
- Make sure your camera’s digital zoom feature is turned off before taking a photo
- If you are scanning an already printed photo, set the resolution of your scanner to 300 DPI or higher
- Submit a photo that meets the stationer's file requirements
- Consider how your photo size and shape will correspond with the photo card design
Keep in mind that the quality of the final product depends heavily upon the quality of the original photo you submit. Read your camera’s manual to learn more about how to create the best print-quality photo.
Permission Statement: Upon submission of your order, you represent to FineStationery.com that you either own the image or that you have permission from the copyright holder or other owner to reproduce the image, and that the reproduction of the image will not violate the rights of any other person. Also, upon submission of your order, you agree to indemnify FineStationery.com and defend and hold us harmless from all actions; liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or relating to: (a) our possession or reproduction of the image and (b) any breach of your representations in the previous sentence.